Home Insurance


Your home is likely to be the largest purchase you ever make and you need to protect that investment. 

While you may not be legally required to purchase home insurance as you are with car insurance, many mortgage companies are requiring it as part of their finance agreements. Finding the right insurance and the right options can be daunting. ISU Insurance Services GVW & Associates is an independent insurance agency that can shop multiple carriers to get you the best home insurance policy possible.

Homeowner’s insurance doesn’t have to be difficult to understand. Typically, a basic California homeowner’s insurance policy will cover the following:

  • The structure of your home
  • Replacement costs
  • Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
  • Living expenses in case of a disaster
  • Liability


You can also add supplemental policies such as:

  • Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
  • Flood policies
  • Earthquake policies
  • Umbrella policies (additional liability)
  • Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)


The coverage you need depends on a number of variables, and your homeowners insurance policy needs to match your needs. The agents at ISU Insurance Services GVW & Associates will make sure you get the right coverage for your home.


Contact us today for more information on our comprehensive homeowner’s insurance policy options.