Condo Insurance


Own a townhouse or condo? You have unique insurance needs.

Insuring a townhouse or condo is different than insuring a single-family home. Not only do you own your individual unit, you also share ownership in the common areas and overall structure of your building. Upkeep and maintenance of common areas typically handled through the association and covered through their insurance. It is part of what your association dues pay for. Those dues, and the insurance provided by the association does not help pay for the personal property in your unit or your liability if someone is injured in on your property.
Condominium insurance provides protection for areas not covered by the associations – your physical property and the personal property in your unit. Condo and townhome coverage protects your possessions within your unit, including furniture, appliances, kitchen and bath facilities and your personal items. Any improvements you make to your personal unit can also be covered under your policy, including wall units, renovations, wallpaper.

If you own a condo or townhouse, do not rely on the association coverage to protect you and your property. ISU Insurance Services GVW & Associates will help you purchase a condo or townhome insurance plan to suit your needs. Contact ISU Insurance Services GVW & Associates today at 818-242-6891 to get a condo or townhouse insurance quote.