Commercial Automobile


California requires individuals to purchase vehicle insurance to protect their personal vehicles. Commercial Vehicles are no different – insurance is mandated.


Commercial vehicle insurance doesn’t just apply to delivery trucks and vans. It can cover company cars that your employees use for both professional and personal use. And if the business is the owner of the vehicle, make sure the name of the business appears on the policy as the "principal insured" rather than your name.


What type of commercial vehicle insurance you need depends on the type of driving you and your employees do. At ISU Insurance Services GVW & Associates our agents will sit down with you and explain your business's commercial vehicle insurance options. You will be asked about how your employees use their vehicles, which employees drive company cars, and if some employees will be using their own cars for company work and travel. Our agents will discuss the options and help you find the best policy at the best rate. Contact us today!