Commercial Property


If you intend on opening your business to the general public, general liability coverage is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the coverage you will need. You need comprehensive coverage, including commercial property insurance.


A typical Commercial Property Insurance policy includes coverage for:

  • Structure (building) of your business
  • Furniture
  • Equipment
  • Lost inventory
  • Landscaping
  • Outdoor signs
  • Damage to the property of others
  • And more…


Commercial Property Insurance can be tailored to meet specific risk concerns, allowing you to opt for more coverage for some exposures, and less for others. At ISU Insurance Services GVW & Associates, we understand your complex needs and the importance of comprehensive property insurance.


Call us today and one of our agents will help you find the coverage that best suits your business.